The Canadian Multifaith Federation (CMF) advertises spiritual & religious care/chaplaincy and related employment opportunities. Contact us for advertisement.
See also : Jobs/Careers opportunities
- Call for Abstracts, “First International Conference on Humanizing Health Care: Enhancing Lives. Transforming Care”—Bruyère Continuing Care Conference, 19 and 20, October 2017
The conference will be at the Fairmont Château Laurier, downtown Ottawa, Canada. Abstracts are being accepted until March 31, 2017. Please visit our website at http://www.bruyere.org/en/HHC2017 to submit your abstracts.
- Online Support Tools from the Canadian Virtual Hospice
LivingMyCulture.ca – Watch videos of people living with advanced illness, family members, health providers, and cultural and spiritual leaders from 11 cultures share their perspectives on living with advanced illness and grief.MyGrief.ca – A free online resource to help people work through their grief from the comfort of their own home, at their own pace.
- HealthCare Chaplaincy Network’s 4th Annual Caring for the Human Spirit(R) Conference, Mar 13-15, 2017, Chicago, IL
- Ottawa Region Charity & Not-for-Profit Law Seminar on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Hosted by: Carters Professional Corporation
- The Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC), Nipissing University and Canadian Multifaith Federation (CMF) :Training on the OHRC Policy on preventing discrimination based on creed Friday, November 25, 2016.
- RENEW at Knox College, Toronto, November 8-9, 2016
- 2016 Annual – Church & Charity Law Seminar
- Survey: Religion & Science Research Study, York Univ.,
- Montreal’s 3rd global conference on World’s Religions After September 11: From Faith to Interfaith to discuss critical issues of faith in today’s world.
- Call for Nominations for Bereavement Authority of Ontario Faith-Based Advisory Committee
- Muslim Studies at Emmanuel College, Emmanuel College is a theological college of Victoria University in the University of Toronto.
- Online Restorative Justice Certificate, at Simon Fraser University
- Collaborate and learn with healthcare colleagues and renowned international speakers at the 6th Annual Spirituality and Health Summer Institute, Washington, DC.
- Conference: Touch in Counselling and Spiritual Care: Organized by The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality, Saint Paul University and The Ontario Northeast Region of the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care, Saint Paul University, Ottawa