The Canadian Multifaith Federation (CMF) advertises spiritual & religious care/chaplaincy and related employment opportunities. Contact us for advertisement.
See also : Jobs/Careers opportunities
- First International Conference on Humanizing Health Care: Enhancing Lives. Transforming Care—Bruyère Continuing Care Conference, 18, 19, & 20, October 2017. The conference will be at the Fairmont Château Laurier, downtown Ottawa, Canada.Details: http://www.bruyere.org/en/HHC2017
- Online Support Tools from the Canadian Virtual Hospice
LivingMyCulture.ca : LivingMyCulture.ca Video Series – People from 11 cultures shares stories about care, culture and spirituality when living with serious illness and grief.
In the video “Spirituality (01:20),” Dr. Naheed Dosani discusses the importance of asking about an individual’s spiritual and religious needs as a part of care.
MyGrief.ca: A free online resource to help people work through their grief from the comfort of their own home, at their own pace. Hear from Bonnie about her perspectives and lived experiences with grief and loss. Bonnie’s husband, Ray, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2011 and died two years later. They were married for 41 years and had three children.
- HealthCare Chaplaincy Network’s 4th Annual Caring for the Human Spirit(R) Conference, Mar 13-15, 2017, Chicago, IL
- Ottawa Region Charity & Not-for-Profit Law Seminar on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Hosted by: Carters Professional Corporation
- The Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC), Nipissing University and Canadian Multifaith Federation (CMF) :Training on the OHRC Policy on preventing discrimination based on creed Friday, November 25, 2016.
- RENEW at Knox College, Toronto, November 8-9, 2016
- 2016 Annual – Church & Charity Law Seminar
- Survey: Religion & Science Research Study, York Univ.,
- Montreal’s 3rd global conference on World’s Religions After September 11: From Faith to Interfaith to discuss critical issues of faith in today’s world.
- Call for Nominations for Bereavement Authority of Ontario Faith-Based Advisory Committee
- Muslim Studies at Emmanuel College, Emmanuel College is a theological college of Victoria University in the University of Toronto.
- Online Restorative Justice Certificate, at Simon Fraser University
- Collaborate and learn with healthcare colleagues and renowned international speakers at the 6th Annual Spirituality and Health Summer Institute, Washington, DC.
- Conference: Touch in Counselling and Spiritual Care: Organized by The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality, Saint Paul University and The Ontario Northeast Region of the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care, Saint Paul University, Ottawa