The Canadian Multifaith Federation (CMF) advertises spiritual & religious care/chaplaincy and related employment opportunities. Contact us for advertisement.
See also : Jobs/Careers opportunities
- First International Conference on Humanizing Health Care: Enhancing Lives. Transforming Care—Bruyère Continuing Care Conference, 18, 19, & 20, October 2017. The conference will be at the Fairmont Château Laurier, downtown Ottawa, Canada.Details: http://www.bruyere.org/en/HHC2017.
- HealthCare Chaplaincy Network’s 4th Annual Caring for the Human Spirit(R) Conference, Mar 13-15, 2017, Chicago, IL
- Ottawa Region Charity & Not-for-Profit Law Seminar on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Hosted by: Carters Professional Corporation
- Online Support Tools from the Canadian Virtual Hospice
- The Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC), Nipissing University and Canadian Multifaith Federation (CMF) :Training on the OHRC Policy on preventing discrimination based on creed Friday, November 25, 2016.
- RENEW at Knox College, Toronto, November 8-9, 2016
- 2016 Annual – Church & Charity Law Seminar
- Survey: Religion & Science Research Study, York Univ.,
- Montreal’s 3rd global conference on World’s Religions After September 11: From Faith to Interfaith to discuss critical issues of faith in today’s world.
- Call for Nominations for Bereavement Authority of Ontario Faith-Based Advisory Committee
- Muslim Studies at Emmanuel College, Emmanuel College is a theological college of Victoria University in the University of Toronto.
- Online Restorative Justice Certificate, at Simon Fraser University
- Collaborate and learn with healthcare colleagues and renowned international speakers at the 6th Annual Spirituality and Health Summer Institute, Washington, DC.
- Conference: Touch in Counselling and Spiritual Care: Organized by The School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality, Saint Paul University and The Ontario Northeast Region of the Canadian Association for Spiritual Care, Saint Paul University, Ottawa